This practice is one of the most delicate and, certainly, not the simplest one. Litigations regarding division of major businessmen’s property involve issues of the corporate law and often go beyond the limits of the Belarusian jurisdiction.
- Development of marriage contracts including those with foreigners.
- Legal assistance in divorce cases including divorces with foreigners.
- Legal assistance in disputes over division of joint property of spouses including those complicated by the foreign component (the spouse is a foreigner and the property is located abroad).
- Support in disputes over recovery of alimony payments, including legal assistance under the International Recovery of Child Support and Other Forms of Family Maintenance of November 23, 2007.
- Legal assistance under the Hague Convention on Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction of 1980.
- Disputes associated with upbringing and maintenance of children, development of the Shared Parenting Agreement, Agreement on Maintenance Payment, determination of the child’s residence location after the divorce.
- Child (children) removal from custody of the spouse that does not perform their parental obligations; deprivation of paternal rights.
- Drafting of wills, contracts of trust management of the hereditary property.
- Disputes over recognition of wills invalid.
- Disputes over changing the order of obtaining the right to inheritance.
- Disputes over extension of the term of accession to the heirship.
- Disputes over recognition of the property right for inheritance.
- Disputes over deprivation of a heir of the right to inheritance.
- Disputes over determination of the facts of legal significance.